Charter Review Committee Agenda
Charter Review Committee Agenda,
October 28, 2019, 5 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Roll Call
B. New Business
1. Consideration of Approval of the Minutes of the September 23, 2019 Charter Review Committee Meeting
2. Review of Comments as a Result of Meetings with the Town Manager and Commissioners
3. Consideration of the Order of the Sections of the Charter to Establish the Fact that the Commissioners’ and Mayor’s positions were Established Before the Town Manager
4. Consideration of the Length of Commissioners’ Terms and Whether There Should be Term Limits
5. Consideration of Whether or Not a Periodic Review of the Charter Should be Included in the Charter
C. Chairperson and Members Report
D. Public Comments [i]
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.