Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
November 19, 2018, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
Reverend Kerry Edwards of the Lady Lake United Methodist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Commissioner Swearing-in Ceremony
Tony Holden, Ward Two
Paul Hannan, Ward Four
G. Consideration of Selection of Mayor and Mayor Pro-Tem for 2018-2019
H. Consideration of Selection of Commission Liaisons for 2018-2019
I. Consent [ii]
J. Old Business
K. New Business
3. Consideration for Teague Plaza New Major Site Plan MJSP 08/17-001 — T-Lynne Properties, LLC — Proposing a Two-Story Building Consisting of a 5,840 Sq. Ft. Footprint with a Total Floor Area of 11,805 Sq. Ft. to be Utilized as a Diner and Retail on the First Floor, and Six Apartments on the Second Floor; on Approximately 1.63 Acres Located at 1124 Teague Trail, Approximately 650 Feet North of the Intersection of County Road 25 and Griffin Avenue, Referenced by Alternate Keys 2933089 and 3785245 (Wendy Then)
L. Town Attorney's Report
4. Ordinance 2018-42 — Second and Final Reading — An Ordinance Annexing Two Lots Owned by Villagers for Veterans, Inc. and Robert and Jeanine Bauman, Located within Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1, Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1482429 and 1482569; (Wendy Then)
5. Ordinance 2018-43 — Second and Final Reading — An Ordinance Amending the Lady Lake Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan of Two Lots Owned by Villagers for Veterans, Inc. and Robert and Jeanine Bauman, Located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1, Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1482429 and 1482569 (Wendy Then)
6. Ordinance 2018-44 — Second and Final Reading — An Ordinance Rezoning Two Lots Owned by Villagers for Veterans, Inc. and Robert and Jeanine Bauman, Located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1, Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1482429 and 1482569 (Wendy Then)
9. Ordinance 2018-48 — First Reading — An Ordinance Granting a Special Exception Use to Incorporate the Convenience Store with Fuel Operations Land Use within the Heavy Commercial (HC) Zoning District on Approximately 1.405 Acres Located at the Northwest Corner of the Intersection of Hwy 466 and Rolling Acres Road, Referenced by Alternate Key 1770611 (Wendy Then)
M. Town Manager's Report
N. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
O. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
[i] This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
[ii] All items listed under consent are considered routine by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.