Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
January 23, 2018, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Gary Cantrell of New Covenant United Methodist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
- Proclaiming January 24, 2019 as Florida Arbor Day in Lady Lake (Mayor Richards/Mike Burske)
G. Consent [ii]
H. Old Business
I. New Business
4. Consideration for the Lady Lake Commons — New Major Site Plan MJSP 09/18-002 ― A Multi-Tenant Development Proposing an 85,600 Square-Foot Retail Building with 428 Parking Spaces and Four Outparcels, on Approximately 18.5 Acres Along Hwy 27/441, Fennell Blvd. and County Road 25, Identified by Alternate Key 3305451 (Thad Carroll)
5. Consideration for the SAP Property Holdings New Major Site Plan — MJSP 05/18-001 — Proposing to Construct Nine Buildings with Two Tenants per Each Building on Approximately 4.84 Acres Along Hwy 466, Addressed as 871 Hwy 466, identified by Alternate Key 1279721 (Thad Carroll)
6. Green Key Village Subdivision- Phase 5-Preliminary Plat Plan — Proposing 16 Single Family Residence Lots on a 5.96 Acre Parcel Zoned RS-6, within the Green Key Village Development, Located on the North Side of Lake Ella Road, Approximately ½ Mile East of Rolling Acres Road, Addressed as 1635 Lake Ella Road (Alternate Key 3903749) (Thad Carroll)
7. Consideration of the Water Oak Bishop and Evergreen Drainage Improvements — Major Modification to Site Plan 10/18-002 — Proposing Installation of New Storm Drain Structures and Pipes Along Trevino Drive, Bishop Drive, Spruce Drive, East Pine Drive, and Evergreen Lane within the Water Oak Estates Country Club (Alternate Key 3538951) (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Attorney's Report
8. Ordinance 2018-49 — First Reading — Annexation of Approximately 8.94 Acres Addressed as 1241 West Lakeview Street Owned by First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Referenced by Alternate Key 1454701, Lots 13 and 14 of the Lee & Stevens Add Subdivision (Thad Carroll)
9. Ordinance 2018-50 — First Reading — Small Scale Future Land Use Map Amendment Request from Lake County Urban Low Density to Lady Lake Religious Facilities (RF) for 8.94 Acres Addressed as 1241 West Lakeview Street, Owned by First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Referenced by Alternate Key 1454701, Lots 13 and 14 of the Lee & Stevens Add Subdivision (Thad Carroll)
10. Ordinance 2018-51 — First Reading — Rezoning Request from Lake County Agriculture to Lady Lake Public Facilities District (PFD) for 8.94 Acres Addressed as 1241 West Lakeview Street, Owned by First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Referenced by Alternate Key 1454701, Lots 13 and 14 of the Lee & Stevens Add Subdivision (Thad Carroll)
K. Town Manager's Report
L. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
M. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
[i] This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
[ii] All items listed under consent are considered routine by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.