Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
February 4, 2019, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Pastor George Prinzing of Tri-County Baptist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Consent [ii]
1. Minutes — January 23, 2019 — Special (Conceptual Workshop) Commission Meeting
— January 23, 2019 — Special Commission Meeting
2. Consideration of Approval for the Parks and Recreation Department to Host the Lady Lake Easter Egg Hunt on April 13, 2019 (Mike Burske)
3. Consideration of a Stipulation Agreement with Christie Wright for Property Located at 203 Ann Street (Thad Carroll)
4. Consideration of Interagency Agreement Regarding Sharing of Information About Juvenile Offenders Between the Department of Juvenile Justice and the Lady Lake Police Department (Robert Tempesta)
5. Consideration for the Town to Co-Sponsor the Third Annual Water Conservation Poster Contest for the Villages Elementary School Students with the FGUA (C. T. Eagle)
6. Consideration of Renewal of the Lake-Sumter Metropolitan Planning Organization Lease Agreement (Kris Kollgaard)
G. Old Business
H. New Business
I. Town Attorney's Report
7. Ordinance 2018-49 (Second and Final Reading) — Annexation of Approximately 8.94 Acres Addressed as 1241 West Lakeview Street Owned by First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Referenced by Alternate Key 1454701, Lots 13 and 14 of the Lee & Stevens Add Subdivision (Thad Carroll)
8. Ordinance 2018-50 (Second and Final Reading) — Small Scale Future Land Use Map Amendment Request from Lake County Urban Low Density to Lady Lake Religious Facilities (RF) for 8.94 Acres Addressed as 1241 West Lakeview Street, Owned by First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Referenced by Alternate Key 1454701, Lots 13 and 14 of the Lee & Stevens Add Subdivision (Thad Carroll)
9. Ordinance 2018-51 (Second and Final Reading) — Rezoning Request from Lake County Agriculture to Lady Lake Public Facilities District (PFD) for 8.94 Acres Addressed as 1241 West Lakeview Street, Owned by First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Referenced by Alternate Key 1454701, Lots 13 and 14 of the Lee & Stevens Add Subdivision (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Manager's Report
K. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
L. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
[i] This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
[ii] All items listed under consent are considered routine by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.