Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
April 15, 2019, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Gary Cantrell of the New Covenant United Methodist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Consent [ii]
G. Old Business
H. New Business
3. Consideration of Sewer Utility Agreement — Water Oak Country Club Estates — An Agreement to Provide Sewer Capacity for 342 ERUs to Serve Approximately 1,614 Lots within Water Oak Country Club Estates, Located at 106 Evergreen Lane, Referenced by Alternate Key 3538951 (Thad Carroll)
4. Consideration of the Water Oak Sewer Connection Conversion — Major Modification to Site Plan 08/18-003 — Proposing to Connect the Water Oak Sewer System to the Town of Lady Lake Wastewater Plant for Treatment of Wastewater Currently being Treated by Water Oak Country Club Estates, Located at 106 Evergreen Lane, Referenced by Alternate Key 3538951 (Thad Carroll)
I. Town Attorney's Report
5. Ordinance 2019-01 (Second and Final Reading) — Ricardo J. Palacios and Francis M. Burgado Santiago — Small Scale Future Land Use Map Amendment Request — Change from Lady Lake Commercial General-Retail Sales and Services (RET) to Lady Lake Manufactured Home-High Density (MH-HD) for Approximately .46 Acres Along Skyline Drive, Referenced by Alternate Key 3793915, Lots 23 and 24 of Block B of the Skyline Hills Subdivision, Within the Town limits of Lady Lake, Florida (Thad Carroll)
6. Ordinance 2019-02 (Second and Final Reading) — Ricardo J. Palacios and Francis M. Burgado Santiago — Rezoning Request to Change from Lady Lake Heavy Commercial (HC) to Lady Lake Manufactured Homes High Density (MH-9) for Approximately .46 Acres Along Skyline Drive, Referenced by Alternate Key 3793915, Lots 23 and 24 of Block B of the Skyline Hills Subdivision, Within the Town limits of Lady Lake, Florida (Thad Carroll)
7. Resolution 2019-103 (First and Final Reading) — Establishing a Charter Review Committee (Kris Kollgaard)
J. Town Manager's Report
K. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
L. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1571.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.