Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
June 17, 2019, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Pastor Keith Johnson of the Chapel of Christian Faith
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Public Hearing
G. Consent [ii]
3. Consideration for the Water, Sewer, and Reuse Utility Agreement for Lady Lake Commons ― New Major Site Plan MJSP 09/18-002 ―A Multi-Tenant Development Proposing an 72,243-Square-Foot Inline Retail Building with 428 Parking Spaces and Four Outparcels, on Approximately 18.5 Acres Along Hwy 27/441, Fennell Blvd. and County Road 25, Identified by Alternate Key 3305451 (Thad Carroll)
4. Consideration for the Water and Sewer Utility Agreement for Sumter County Commercial Center, LLC― A Mixed-Use Development Which May Include Multifamily Residential, Assisted Living Facility And Commercial Uses, On Approximately 40.35 Acres Located West of the Intersection of Cherry Lake Road and Highway 466 in Sumter County, Florida (Thad Carroll)
H. Old Business
I. New Business
J. Town Attorney's Report
6. Ordinance 2019-03 (Second and Final Reading) — Annexation — The Villages of Lake-Sumter, Inc. — Voluntarily Annexing Approximately 0.14 Acres, One Lot Located Within Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 3.1b, Referenced by Alternate Key 271805, within Lake County, Florida (Thad Carroll)
7. Ordinance 2019-04 (Second and Final Reading) — Small Scale Future Land Use Map Amendment — The Villages of Lake-Sumter, Inc. — Amending the Lady Lake Future Land Use Map from Lake County Medium Urban Density to Town of Lady Lake Manufactured Home High Density (MH-HD) for Approximately 0.14 Acres, One Lot Located Within Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 3.1b, Referenced by Alternate Key 271805, within Lake County, Florida (Thad Carroll)
8. Ordinance 2019-05 (Second and Final Reading) — Rezoning — The Villages of Lake-Sumter, Inc. — Rezoning Property from Lake County Residential Medium (RM) To Lady Lake Mixed Residential Medium Density (MX-8) for Approximately 0.14 Acres, One Lot Located Within Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 3.1b, Referenced by Alternate Key 271805, within Lake County, Florida (Thad Carroll)
K. Town Manager's Report
L. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
M. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1571.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.