Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
July 1, 2019, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Lay Minister Paul Spoltore of the First Baptist Church of Lady Lake
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Consent [ii]
3. Consideration of Approval to Request an Amendment to the Utility Relocation Agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) to Include Installing Fiber Optic Conduit Concurrent with the Upcoming US 27/441 Road Widening Project (John Pearl)
G. Old Business
H. New Business
4. Green Key Village Subdivision Phase 4 ― Final Plat Plan ― Proposing 17 Single-Family Residential Lots on Approximately 9.59 Acres Zoned RS-6, within the Green Key Village Development, Located on the North Side of Lake Ella Road Approximately ½ Mile East of Rolling Acres Road, Addressed as 1635 Lake Ella Road and Referenced by Alternate Key 3903749 (Thad Carroll)
5. Consideration for the Miller’s Ale House New Major Site Plan — Lady Lake Commons Outparcel A – MJSP 05/19-001 — Proposing a 235-Seat Sit-Down Restaurant to be Developed on Approximately 2.42 Acres Along Hwy 27/441, to be Addressed as 635 N. Highway 27/441, at the Southeast Corner of the Intersection of North Highway 27/441 and Fennell Boulevard, Currently Identified by Alternate Key Number 3305451 (Thad Carroll)
I. Town Attorney's Report
7. Ordinance 2019-07 (First Reading) — Small Scale Future Land Use Map Amendment — Orange Blossom Gardens Chapel of All Faiths, Inc. — Amending the Lady Lake Future Land Use Map from Lady Lake Recreation (P) to Lady Lake Religious Facilities (RF) for Approximately 0.076 Acres Owned by the Village Center Community Development District (VCCDD), Addressed as 1401 Paradise Drive, Referenced by Alternate Key 3750047, within the Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1 Subdivision, within Town Limits (Thad Carroll)
8. Ordinance 2019-08 (First Reading) — Rezoning — Orange Blossom Gardens Chapel of All Faiths, Inc. —Rezoning from Lady Lake Mixed Residential Medium Density (MX-8) to Lady Lake Public Facilities District (PFD) for Approximately 0.076 Acres Owned by the VCCDD, Addressed as 1401 Paradise Drive, Referenced by Alternate Key 3750047, within the Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1 Subdivision, within Town Limits (Thad Carroll)
9. Ordinance 2019-09 (First Reading) — An Ordinance of the Town of Lady Lake, Florida; Providing for a Corrective Legal Description for Ordinance 2018-49, Ordinance 2018-50, and Ordinance 2018-51, for Property being Approximately 8.94 Acres Owned by the First Baptist Church of Lady Lake, Inc., Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1454701 (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Manager's Report
K. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
L. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.