Regular Commission Meeting Agenda
Regular Commission Meeting Agenda,
August 5, 2019, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Minister Matt Malott of the New Life Christian Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
G. Consent [ii]
4. Consideration of the Acceptance, Conveyance, and Payment of the 18-Inch Lady Lake CR 25 Sewer Line Extension Improvements Constructed from Oak Street North along County Road 25 to Fennell Blvd., Including Utility Easement on Private Property Identified by Alternate Key 3305451 (Thad Carroll)
H. Old Business
I. New Business
5. To Discuss the Tentative Millage Rate and Set Proposed Dates, Times and Place for the First Public Hearing for the Tentative Millage Rate and Budget, and Set Proposed Dates, Times and Place for the Second Public Hearing for the Final Millage Rate and Budget (Pam Winegardner)
8. Consideration for Heartland Dental New Major Site Plan– Outparcel C — MJSP 04/19-001 — Proposing a 4,483 Square-Foot Dental Office Building within the Lady Lake Commons Site on Approximately .76 Acres, Addressed as 625 N. Highway 27/441, Identified by Alternate Key Number 3305451 (Thad Carroll)
9. Consideration for Pine Brook Master Mobile Home Park Plan – MJSP 03/19-002 — Proposing 40 Units on Approximately 7.58 Acres along Griffin View Drive, Just North of the Lady Lake Mobile Home Park, Identified by Alternate Key Number 1584922 (Thad Carroll)
10. Consideration of the Water Oak Estates Entryway Improvements — Major Modification to Site Plan 09/18-002 — Proposing Upgrades to Entryway Landscaping and Hardscaping, Addition of Turning Lane and Relocation of Parking Spaces and Connecting Sidewalks, within the Water Oak Estates Country Club (Alternate Key 3538951) (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Attorney's Report
11. Ordinance 2019-10 (First Reading) — An Ordinance Providing for a Text Amendment to the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations (Ordinance No. 94-08) Chapter 5, Section 5-4, “Zoning District Uses”; Amending the Minimum Setback Requirements to Fifty Feet for Accessory Structures and Uses Incidental to Agricultural Activities (Thad Carroll)
K. Town Manager's Report
L. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
M. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.