Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda,
October 21, 2019, 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Pastor Jeff Findlay of the Chapel of Christian Faith
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
G. Consent [ii]
2. Minutes — October 7, 2019 — Regular Commission Meeting
3. Consideration of Approval of Professional Services Agreement with Maryann Krisovitch for National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Outreach Program Coordination (C.T. Eagle)
4. Consideration of Approval of Proposal from CPWG Engineering for Pavement Management Plan Update Services (C.T. Eagle)
5. Consideration of Approval of Proposal from Stantec Consulting Services, Inc. to Conduct a Utilities Rates and Impact Fees Study (C.T. Eagle)
6. Consideration of Approval of Proposal from Mittauer and Associates, Inc. to Conduct the Wastewater Treatment Plant Reliability Study (C.T. Eagle)
7. Consideration of Approval of Proposal from Mittauer and Associates, Inc. to Conduct the Well # 4 Siting Evaluation Study (C.T. Eagle)
8. Consideration of Approving a Master Services Agreement Between the Town of Lady Lake and the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) (John Pearl)
H. Old Business
I. New Business
9. Green Key Village Phase 3 Replat — Final Plat Plan — Proposing a Replat of 27 Age-Restricted Single-Family Residential Lots on a 7.29-Acre Parcel Zoned PUD within the Green Key Village Development, Located on the North Side of Lake Ella Road, Approximately ½ Mile East of Rolling Acres Road, Addressed as 1635 Lake Ella Road (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Attorney's Report
K. Town Manager's Report
L. Mayor's and Commissioner's Report
M. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.