Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda,
December 16, 2019, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Dr. Paul Harsh, Reverend of the First Baptist Church of Lady Lake
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
1. Safety Committee Member Recognition (Maureen Gochee)
G. Consent [ii]
H. Old Business
I. New Business
6. Consideration of the Water Oak Country Club Estates Hilltop Expansion Phase 1 — New Major Site Plan MJSP 01/19-002 — Manufactured Home Master Site Plan for Phase 1 — Proposing Approximately 29 Home Sites Including Construction of Private Roadways, Utility Infrastructure, Stormwater Infrastructure, Open Space, and Amenities on an 11.30-Acre Parcel Located within the Water Oak Country Club Estates; Owned by Sun Communities Finance LP; Identified by Alternate Key 3838951 (Thad Carroll)
7. Consideration of the Mission BBQ Restaurant — New Major Site Plan MJSP 10/19-001–Outparcel B ― Earth Fare Commons of Lady Lake ― Proposing a Two-Tenant Building of Approximately 5,362 Square Feet on a Parcel Being Approximately 1.11 Acres; Located at the Southeast Corner of the Intersection of North Highway 27/441 and Fennell Blvd.; to be Addressed as 631 N. Highway 27/441and Currently Identified by Alternate Key Number 3305451 (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Attorney’s Report
9. Ordinance 2019-18 (Second and Final Reading) — An Ordinance Adopting Corrections, Updates and Modifications to the Capital Improvements Schedule of the Town of Lady Lake Comprehensive Plan (Thad Carroll)
10. Ordinance 2019-19 (Second and Final Reading) — An Ordinance Providing for a Text Amendment to the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations (Ordinance 94-08) Chapter 5, Section 5-4, “Zoning District Uses”; Prohibiting Agricultural Uses and Accessory Structures Incidental to Agricultural Activities in All Zoning Districts Except in the Ag-1 District; Providing an Exemption from the Requirement of a Building Permit for Accessory Structures and Uses Incidental to Agricultural Activity and to Any Building Setback Requirements in Accordance with Chapter 604.50 of the Florida Statutes within the Ag-1 District (Thad Carroll)
11. Ordinance 2019-20 (Second and Final Reading) — An Ordinance Voluntarily Annexing One Lot Being Approximately 0.16 Acre, Located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1, Owned by Jonathan Thompson & Van T. Bui-Thompson; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 2585943 (Thad Carroll)
12. Ordinance 2019-21 (Second and Final Reading) — An Ordinance Amending the Lady Lake Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan of One Lot Being Approximately 0.16 Acre, Located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1, Owned by Jonathan Thompson & Van T. Bui-Thompson; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 2585943 (Thad Carroll)
13. Ordinance 2019-22 (Second and Final Reading) — An Ordinance Rezoning One Lot Being Approximately 0.16 Acre, Located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 1, Owned by Jonathan Thompson & Van T. Bui-Thompson; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 2585943 (Thad Carroll)
14. Resolution 2019-115 (First and Final Reading) — A Resolution Vacating the Green Key Village Phase 3 Subdivision as per the Plat Thereof Recorded in Plat Book 70, Pages 48 And 49, Public Records of Lake County, Florida; Being within the Town Limits of the Town of Lady Lake, FL (Thad Carroll)
K. Town Manager’s Report
15. Consideration to Cancel the First Commission Meeting in January (January 6, 2020) (Kris Kollgaard)
16. Consideration to Hold the Second Commission Meeting in January on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Falling on Monday, January 20, 2019 (Kris Kollgaard)
L. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
M. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.