Commission Meeting Agenda
Special Commission Meeting Agenda,
January 22, 2020, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Pastor George Prinzing – Tricounty Baptist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Consent [ii]
G. Old Business
H. New Business
3. Discussion and Direction on How to Invest the $120,000 Budgeted for the Pyramid Park Playground (Mike Burske)
4. Consideration of Approval to Host a Mother-Son Dance at the Library on May 9, 2020 (Mike Burske)
5. Consideration of Approval to Accept the Proposal from Evergreen Solutions, LLC in Response to RFP 2019-0001 — Compensation Study (Maureen Gochee)
I. Town Attorney’s Report
K. Town Manager’s Report
L. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
M. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at (352) 751-1571. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
- i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
- ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.