Commission Meeting Agenda
Special Commission Meeting Agenda,
February 19, 2020, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Reverend Jan Justice of the Lady Lake United Methodist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Consent [ii]
- Minutes — February 3, 2020 — Regular Commission Meeting
- Consideration of Approval for New Song Community Church of Lady Lake to Host Easter Sunday Sunrise Services at Veterans/Log Cabin Park on April 12, 2020 (Mike Burske)
- Consideration of Approval to Invest $5,000.00 from the Tree Bank to Hold the Annual Tree Raffle for Lady Lake Residents (Mike Burske)
- Conveyance of Sewer, Water, and Reuse Infrastructure from Green Key Village, LLC to the Town of Lady Lake for Improvements Constructed within Green Key Village Phase 3 Replat — Located at 1298 Fiesta Key Circle (Thad Carroll)
- Conveyance of Sewer, Water, and Reuse Infrastructure from Green Key Village, LLC to the Town of Lady Lake for Improvements Constructed within Green Key Village Phase 4 — Located at 1298 Fiesta Key Circle (Thad Carroll)
G. Old Business
H. New Business
I. Town Attorney’s Report
8. Ordinance 2020-02 (First Reading) — Renewing Franchise Agreement with Duke Energy (Pam Winegardner)
J. Town Manager’s Report
9. Consideration of One Reappointment to the Planning and Zoning Board (Kris Kollgaard)
10. Consideration of One Reappointment to the Parks, Recreation and Tree Advisory Committee (Kris Kollgaard)
K. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
L. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.