Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda,
July 20, 2020, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
By Pastor Keith Johnson of the Chapel of Christian Faith
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
F. Consent [ii]
G. Old Business
H. New Business
4. Consideration of Approval of the 2020 Fall Event Schedule (Mike Burske)
5. Consideration of Approval to Accept the Design of the New Play Structure for Pyramid Park and to Contract for the Purchase and Construction of the Design (Mike Burske)
6. Consideration of approval of the New Major Site Plan for Serenity Cottages of Lady Lake MJSP 06/20-001 ― Proposing to Develop a Memory Care Facility Complex Consisting of a 6,556-Square-Foot Administrative Building and Seven 13,815-Square-Foot Memory Care Buildings Hosting a Total of 144 Beds; with 89 Parking Spaces; to be Constructed on Lot 2 of the Lumen Park Commercial Plat, Addressed as 1165 Highway 466, Referenced by Alternate Key Number 3900680 (Thad Carroll)
7. Presentation of the Compensation Study Findings by Evergreen Solutions (Maureen Gochee)
I. Town Attorney’s Report
8. Ordinance 2020-04 (Second and Final Reading) — An Ordinance Amending the Permitted Uses for Certain Property Being Approximately 40.44 Acres Owned by Elijah Bailey, Jr., Zoned Planned Unit Development (PUD), Alternate Key Numbers 1282594, 1282608, 3793911 and 3374916, Located North of Lake Ella Road and West of Highway 27/441 within the Town Limits of Lady Lake in Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Manager’s Report
K. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
L. Public Comments [i]
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.