Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, May 3, 2021, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the wearing of masks is requested, and seating may be limited as social distancing of any attendees will be required.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- By Pastor George Prinzing – Tri-County Baptist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Public Comments [i]
- Minutes — April 19, 2021 — Special Commission Meeting
- Minutes — April 19, 2021 — Commission Meeting
- Consideration of the Renewal of the ESRI Small Government Enterprise License Agreement for GIS Software (John Pearl)
- Consideration of Application for the 2020 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG C & D) (Robert Tempesta)
- Consideration of Approval to Advertise a Request for Proposals Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software (John Pearl)
G. Old Business
H. New Business
6. Consideration of Approval of Water Oak Country Club Estates – Hilltop Expansion Phases 2 through 4 — MJM 09/20-001 — A Major Modification to Master Site Plan Proposing 267 Home Sites, Private Roadways, Utility Infrastructure, Stormwater Infrastructure, Open Space, and Amenities on Property Owned by Sun Water Oak Expansion LLC; being Approximately 88 Acres Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1238111, 1770483, 1238277, and 3838951; and Located Along Griffin Avenue Approximately One Mile East of the Intersection of Teague Trail (County Road 25) and Griffin Avenue (Thad Carroll)
7. Consideration of the Appointment of One New Member to the Town of Lady Lake’s Planning and Zoning Board (Nancy Slaton)
I. Town Attorney’s Report
5. Resolution 2021-103 (First and Final Reading) — A Resolution Permitting the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program within the Corporate Limits of the Town for Specific Property Referenced by Alternate Keys 3793911, 3374916, 1282594, 1282608, and 3922235; Approving an Agreement with the Florida Resiliency and Energy District (Thad Carroll)
J. Town Manager’s Report
K. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
L. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.