Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, July 19, 2021, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks and social distancing is optional as many in the community have received their Covid 19 vaccines.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- By Reverend Matt Malott – New Life Christian Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
- Minutes — June 21, 2021 — Special (Conceptual) Commission Meeting
- Minutes — June 21, 2021 — Commission Meeting
- Minutes — June 29, 2021 — Commission Workshop Meeting
- Consideration of the Mutual Agreement for Pavement Management—Preservation Services for the Fiscal Year 2020—2021 Annual Street Resurfacing Project (C. T. Eagle)
- Consideration to Utilize Second COVID-19 Reimbursement Funds Received through Lake County (Pam Winegardner)
- Consideration of Approval to Accept the Proposed New Paygrade Adjustments (Pam Winegardner)
- Consideration of Approval of the Re-Opener Changes to the Agreement between the Town of Lady Lake (TOLL) and the Florida Police Benevolent Association (PBA) for the Period of October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2022 (Tamika DeLee)
F. New Business
9. Consideration of Approval of the Roof Repair at the Library (Lori Sadler)
G. Town Attorney’s Report
11. Resolution 2021-106 (First and Final Reading) — Declaration of Qualifying Dates for the Office of Town Commissioner for Wards One, Three, and Five for the November 2, 2021 General Election; and Authorization to Request that the Lake County Supervisor of Elections Conduct the Election (Nancy Slaton)
H. Town Manager’s Report
I. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
J. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.