Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, October 4, 2021, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to the increase in Covid 19 cases. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- By Keith Johnson – Chapel of Christian Faith
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
F. New Business
2. Consideration of Approval to Award RFP 2021-0003 for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software and Implementation Services to Tyler Technologies Contingent Upon Contract Negotiations and Due Diligence (John Pearl)
3. Consideration of Approval of the New Major Site Plan for the 7-Eleven Lady Lake Gas Station― MJSP 03/21-003 ― A Proposal to Redevelop the Site into a 4,650-Square-Foot Convenience Store Featuring a Gas Canopy with Six Fuel Dispensing Pumps and 24 Fueling Stations, 26 Parking Spaces, a 980-Square-Foot Drive-Through Car Wash Building, and a Dumpster Enclosure; Proposed at the Southeast Corner of North Highway 27/441 and Griffin Avenue, Located on a 1.29-Acre Parcel; Identified by Alternate Key 1237998 (Thad Carroll)
4. Consideration to Allow the Developer for the Lady Lake Square Apartments New Major Site Plan to Utilize the Tree Sampling Method Provisions as per Chapter 10, Section 10-3).l).2).G). to Provide Tree Data in Lieu of Performing a Full Tree Survey on a 44-Acre Parcel Located at the Southwest Corner of County Road 25 and Griffin Avenue; Identified by Alternate Key Numbers 3302494, 3306376, and 3305124 (Thad Carroll)
G. Town Attorney’s Report
6. Ordinance 2021-14 (First Reading) — Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment – Green Leaf Development, LLC — Change the Future Land Use Designation from Lady Lake Other Institutional Facilities (OIF) to Lady Lake Commercial General – Retail Sales and Services (RET); for Property Owned by R.K. Dunn, LLC; being Approximately 16.32 Acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 2700297 and 2808683, within Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
7. Ordinance 2021-15 (First Reading) — Rezoning – Green Leaf Development, LLC — Change the Zoning Designation from Lady Lake Public Facilities District (PFD) to Lady Lake Commercial Planned Unit Development (PUD) for Property Owned by R.K. Dunn, LLC; being Approximately 16.32 Acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 2700297 and 2808683, within Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
8. Ordinance 2021-17 (First Reading) — Annexation — Gelcorp, Inc. — Voluntarily Annexing Property Owned by A. Papish, Inc. and Connie Hecht; being Approximately 26.77 Acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3337956, 1698626, 1279712, and 1279640, within Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
9. Ordinance 2021-18 (First Reading) — Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Gelcorp, Inc. —Change the Future Land Use Designation from Lake County Urban Medium Density to Lady Lake Commercial General – Retail Sales and Services (RET) for Property Owned by A. Papish, Inc. and Connie Hecht; being Approximately 26.77 Acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3337956, 1698626, 1279712, and 1279640, within Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
10. Ordinance 2021-19 (First Reading) — Rezoning— Gelcorp, Inc. — Change the Zoning Designation from Lake County Ranchette District (RA) to Lady Lake Planned Commercial (CP) for Property Owned by A. Papish, Inc. and Connie Hecht; being Approximately 26.77 Acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3337956, 1698626, 1279712, and 1279640, within Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
11. Ordinance 2021-20 (Second and Final Reading) — Amending Chapter 10.5, Pensions and Retirement, Article III, Police Officer’s Retirement Trust Fund, of the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Lady Lake (Tamika DeLee/Pam Winegardner)
12. Resolution 2021-107 (First and Final Reading – Continued from the September 8, 2021 Commission Meeting) — Lynk Investments, LLC — Variance Request for the Removal of 13 Historic Trees in Accordance with the Provisions of Chapter 10, Section 10-5. C). 3). A)., of the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations, on Property Located at 41101 and 41109 County Road 25; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1237718 and 1237734, within Lake County, FL (Thad Carroll)
H. Town Manager’s Report
I. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
J. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.