Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, November 15, 2021, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- By Pastor George Prinzing – Tri-County Baptist Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
E. Presentation of Appreciaition of Service Awards
- Former Mayor/Commissioner Jim Richards
- Commissioner Tony Holden
F. Presentation of Life Saving Awards (Chief Robert Tempesta)
- Corporal Heather Couch
- Officer Devin Daniels
- Officer Dennis Pranouskes
G. Commission Swearing-In Ceremony
- 1) Ruth Kussard, Ward One
- 2) Ed Freeman, Ward Three
- 3) Jim Rietz, Ward Five
H. Consideration of Selection of Mayor and Mayor Por Tem for 2021-2022
I. Consideration of Selection of Commission Liaisons for 2021-2022
K. New Business
2. Consideration of Approval for the Lighthouse Storage New Major Site Plan MJSP 06/21-001 ― A Proposal to Develop a Storage Facility Consisting of an 800-Square-Foot Office, 77,850 Square Feet of Climate Control Mini Storage, 181 Covered RV and Boat Parking Stalls and 42 Parking Spaces; on Property Located at 41101 and 41109 County Road 25, Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1237718 and 1237734; within Lady Lake, Florida (Thad Carroll)
3. Consideration of Approval of the Major Modification for the Water Oak Golf Course Pond Enhancement Project — MJM 09/21-001, for Property Owned by Sun Water Oak Golf, Inc.; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1584809 and 3793724 (Thad Carroll)
4. Consideration to Award Construction of Well #4 and Well #5 Project (Bid #2021-0002 Documents) to Citrus Well Drilling (Surface Casing Contractor) in the amount of $128,820.00 and Applied Drilling Engineering, Inc. (Production Well Completion) in the Amount of $554,700.00 for a Total Contract Amount of $683,520.00 (C.T. Eagle)
L. Town Attorney’s Report
M. Town Manager’s Report
N. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
O. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.