Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, February 23, 2022, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- Fr. Leo Perera – St. Timothy Catholic Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
F. New Business
5. Consideration of proposal from Mittauer and Associates for Bidding, Construction Administration, and Inspection Services during the Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements Project Phase Two. (C.T. Eagle)
6. Consideration of Sewer Utility Agreement with Benchmark (C.T. Eagle)
7. Consideration for the Lady Lake Square Apts. Sewer Line/Griffin Avenue Force Main Upgrade MJM 02/22-001 – Proposing a New 12-inch force main Beginning at Fennell Blvd. and Running North to Griffin Avenue, running along a 15-foot easement west of County Road 25 and up to the Lady Lake Post Office site, then Continuing on a 20-foot easement thereafter west of County Road 25 and south of Griffin Avenue along a 44-acre parcel owned by Lady Lake Square LLC, identified by Alternate Keys 3305124 and 3302494. (Wendy Then)
8. Consideration for the Water Oak Country Club Estates New Maintenance Building Major Modification to Site Plan MJM 09/21-001 – Proposing the Demolition and Removal of an Existing 4,163-square-foot Maintenance Building, Construction of a New 2,480-square-foot Maintenance Building with eight Parking Spaces, Construct a 1364-square-foot of Covered Area, three proposed material storage bays, and Dumpster, within the Water Oak Estates Country Club, located east of the Pro-Shop, between Orange Blvd. and Bishop Drive, identified by Alternate Key Number 3793724. (Wendy Then)
G. Town Attorney’s Report
10. Ordinance 2021-23 (Second and Final Reading) — Annexation — of Property being Approximately 150.72 Acres Owned by Mark And Susan Daigneau, Douglas A. Hill, Sr. Life Estate, and Levon and Sarah Mears; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1279763, 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, and 1770653; Located South of County Road 466 And East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida (Thad Carroll)
11. Ordinance 2021-24 (Second and Final Reading) — Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Providing for a Change to the Future Land Use Designation of Property being Approximately 150.72 Acres Owned by Mark and Susan Daigneau, Douglas A. Hill, Sr. Life Estate, and Levon and Sarah Mears; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1279763, 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, and 1770653; Located South of County Road 466 and East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida; Change from Urban Low Density (Lake County) to Mixed Development District/Traditional Neighborhood District (MDD-ND) (Thad Carroll)
12. Ordinance 2021-25 (Second and Final Reading) — Rezoning — for Property being Approximately 421 Acres Owned by Triston Gustavo Meucci Life Estate, Louis Meucci Trustee, Mark and Susan Daigneau, Douglas A. Hill, Sr. Life Estate, and Levon and Sarah Mears; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1279810, 3325451, 1279801, 1770700, 1279828, 1279780, 1279763, 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, and 1770653; Located South of County Road 466 and East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida; Rezoning Subject Property from Lake County Agriculture and Planned Unit Development to Town of Lady Lake Planned Unit Development–Mixed Use (PUD) (Thad Carroll)
13. Ordinance 2021-29 (Second and Final Reading) - Rezoning – Palm Property Partners-Haymaker, LLC – Rezoning Certain Property being Approximately 41.22 Acres from Lady Lake Unclassified Designation to Lady Lake Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD); Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1739438, 1237815, and 1739454, within Lake County, Florida (Thad Carroll)
H. Town Manager’s Report
I. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
J. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.