Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, March 7, 2022, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- Pastor Lynn Miller – North Lake Presbyterian Church
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
- 1. Proclaiming March as “Irish American Heritage Month” in Lady Lake (Mayor Rietz)
- 2. Proclaiming March as “Flood Awareness Week” (Mayor Rietz)
F. New Business
8. Consideration of Approval to Reinstate the Citizens Advisory Task Force (CATF) and select five candidates for the Upcoming Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Application Submission by the Town of Lady Lake to the State of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (Nancy Wilson)
9. Lot Split – Christina Lloyd – Pursuant to Chapter 8, Section 8-4). b)., Requesting Lot 7 of the Hidden Oaks Subdivision, a .35-acre parcel zoned RS-3 and identified by alternate key 3620259, to be split into two lots; one lot being approximately 8,500 square feet and the other 6,552 square feet in area; to be aggregated into addresses 1101 Teal Lane and 209 Shannon Lane each respectively. (Thad Carroll)
G. Town Attorney’s Report
H. Town Manager’s Report
I. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
J. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.