Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, April 4, 2022, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
A. Call to Order
- Pastor Keith Johnson – Chapel of Christian Faith
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Roll Call
- Proclaiming April as “Water Conservation Month” in Lady Lake (Mayor Rietz)
- Minutes — March 14, 2022 – Commission Workshop
- Minutes - March 21, 2022 — Commission Meeting
- Consideration of reappointments to the Police Pension Board
- Consideration of reappointments to the Parks & Recreation Board
- Consideration of Approval for the Lady Lake Driving Range to Host Their Annual Volunteers Luncheon
- Consideration of Continuation of Utilizing Option B of the Interlocal Agreement with Lake County for Collection of Storm Debris from Streets and Rights of Way
G. New Business
11. Consideration of Approval for the Parks and Recreation Department, the Lady Lake Area of Chamber of Commerce and the Lady Lake Historical Society to Host Music in the Park on September 24, 2022 (Mike Burske)
12. Consideration of Approval for the Lakeview Health CR 466 ― New Major Site Plan MJSP 10/21-003 – Proposing the Construction of a 9,320-square-foot Professional/Medical Office Building with 67 Parking Spaces including three ADA Florida Accessible Parking Spaces, Installation of Dumpster Enclosure, Landscaping, Sight Lighting and Water Retention Area, project located along Highway 466, just east of the SAP Holdings Site, a 2.42-acre parcel zoned Planned Commercial and identified by alternate key 3814747. (Thad Carroll)
13. Green Key Village Subdivision — Phases 5 & 6-Preliminary Plat Plan — Proposing 93 single family residence lots on the remainder area of the parent parcel consisting of approximately 24.11 +/- acres of land, zoned RS-6, within the Green Key Village Development, located on the north side of Lake Ella Road approximately ½ mile east of Rolling Acres Road, addressed as 1635 Lake Ella Road (Alternate Key 3903749). (Thad Carroll)
15. Consideration of a Release of Lien Settlement for Code Enforcement Case Numbers 06-0291, 08-1105, and 12-3803, in the amount of $5,000 for Property owned by Adam Richard Dahl, located at 207 Skyline Drive, Lady Lake, Florida. (Lori Crain)
17. Consideration of Merit Performance Adjustment for Town Manager (Bill Lawrence)
H. Town Attorney’s Report
18. Ordinance 2021-30 – Second and Final Reading – Consideration of Approval to Create a Community Development District (CDD) for the Hammock Oaks Development on Highway 466, encompassing approximately 378 acres, and providing for 1,156 residential dwelling units. (Thad Carroll)
19. Ordinance 2022-01 — Conditional Use Permit (CUP) — Second and Final Reading — Church at the Springs, Inc. — To allow for the placement of two RV Trailers in front of the Children's Ministry Building for a period not to exceed 12 months at 1055 Teague Trail, the northeast corner of County Road 25 and Hood Avenue, on a 1.11-acre parcel zoned light commercial, owned by Church at the Springs, Inc., and identified by alternate key 1449588. (Thad Carroll)
I. Town Manager’s Report
J. Mayor and Commissioner’s Report
K. Public Comments [i]
i. This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda and it is open to any concern or comments that the public may have.
ii. All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.