Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, July 6, 2022, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
CALL TO ORDER
Moment of Silence
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
B. PUBLIC HEARING
2. The Town of Lady Lake plans to apply to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) for a FFY 2021-22 Small Cities Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) of $750,000.00 in the Neighborhood Revitalization category. If not funded under the initial FFY 2021-22 combined cycle, this notice and public hearing will be used for a subsequent FFY 2022 cycle. For each activity that is proposed, at least 70% of the funds must benefit low- and moderate-income persons. (Fox Enterprises)
All items listed under consent will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless requested by the Town Commission.
- Special Commission Meeting Draft Minutes, June 20, 2022, 4 p.m. - Lady Lake
- Commission Meeting Draft Minutes, June 20, 2022, 6 p.m. - Lady Lake
- CDBG Public Hearing Meeting Minutes – June 20, 2022
- CDBG Fair Housing Workshop Minutes – June 20, 2022
- Interlocal Agreement Amendment between Lake County and Lady Lake relating to the provision of library services.
D. NEW BUSINESS
- Discussion of Bid received for the Installation and Repair of the Train Depot-Bath House Roof (Mike Burske)
- Consideration for the Water Oak Country Club Estates New Maintenance Operations Building Major Modification to Site Plan MJM 02/21-002 – Proposing the Construction of a one-story 1,680-square-foot Operations by the Golf Course Restaurant, featuring nine Parking Spaces, Constructing a 840-square-foot of Covered Area for three parking spaces, Proposing a Dumpster Enclosure and Perimeter Fencing , within the Water Oak Estates Country Club, located just west of the Golf Cart Garage, along Hickory Hill, identified by Alternate Key Number 1584809. (Thad Carroll)
- Consideration of Approval to Distribute a Request for Proposal for Building Official Services, Plan Review, Building Inspections and Related Support Services. (Thad Carroll)
D. TOWN ATTORNEY'S REPORT
- Ordinance 2022-04 — Annexation — Smith-Anderson — An Ordinance Voluntarily Annexing Three Vacant Parcels Being Approximately 24.75 Acres, owned by William Mason Anderson and Alfreida Anderson and Carl A. Smith Trustee of the Carl A. Smith Family Trust, property being approximately a mile south of the intersection of Rolling Acres Road and Highway 466, and just over 5/6 of a mile north of the intersection of Rolling Acres Road and Lake Ella Road, southeast corner of Sunshower Lane and Rolling Acres Road, Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3907338, 1283264, and 1283329, within Lake County Florida. (Thad Carroll)
- Ordinance 2022-05 — Small Scale Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Smith-Anderson — Change the future land use designation from Lake County Urban Low Density to Lady Lake Single Family Medium Density for property owned by William Mason Anderson and Alfreida Anderson and Carl A. Smith Trustee of the Carl A. Smith Family Trust; being approximately 24.75 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3907338, 1283264, and 1283329, within Lake County, Florida. (Thad Carroll)
- Ordinance 2022-06 — Rezoning — Smith-Anderson — Change the zoning designation from Lake County Agriculture (A) to Lady Lake Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) for property owned by William Mason Anderson and Alfreida Anderson and Carl A. Smith Trustee of the Carl A. Smith Family Trust; being approximately 24.75 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3907338, 1283264, and 1283329, within Lake County, Florida. (Thad Carroll)
- Ordinance 2022-07 - An Ordinance of the Town of Lady Lake, Lake County, Florida; Amending the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations (Ordinance No. 94-08); Amending Chapter 7, Site Development Plan Regulations; Adding Section 13, Entitled Limitation of Hours of Construction. (Thad Carroll)
- Resolution No. 2022-106 – Variance – Siddhi Riddhi, LLC - Pursuant to Chapter 5, Section 5-4. f).1).C.), of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) which requires that the maximum customary accessory structure square footage within the MX-5 zoning district does not exceed 35 percent of the principal structure. The variance request is to allow a total of 1,500 square feet or 134 percent of the principal structure to be allowed the construction of a 30-foot by 50-foot garage on property addressed as 209 Oak Hill Road, referenced by Alternate Key 1121078, within the Town of Lady Lake. (Thad Carroll)
- Resolution No. 2022-109 – A Resolution of the Town of Lady Lake authorizing the implementation of the long term and short-term objectives of the Town of Lady Lake Community Development Plan (Fox Enterprises)
- Resolution No. 2022-110 – A Resolution authorizing the use of fifty thousand dollars ($50,000.00) of Town of Lady Lake funding as leverage for the Small Cities Neighborhood Revitalization Community Development Block Grant application the Town is submitting to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity for federal fiscal year 2021-22 (Fox Enterprises)
- Resolution No. 2022-111 – A Resolution authorizing the submission of an application for the Small Cities Community Development Block Grant to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity for federal fiscal year 2021-22 (Fox Enterprises)
E. TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
G. PUBLIC COMMENTS
This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.