Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, February 6, 2023, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
Call to Order
Rev. Dr. Paul Harsh – First Baptist Church of Lady Lake
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
- January 18, 2023 – Special Conceptual Town Commission Meeting Minutes
- January 18, 2023 - Town Commission Meeting Minutes
- Approval to Advertise Bid Documents to Construct Phase Two of Well 4 & 5 Water Treatment Plant Expansion Project
- Approval to Advertise Bid Documents for engineering services and for a grant administrator to comply with CDBG requirements
B. NEW BUSINESS
6. Consideration of Proposal from Mittauer and Associates for Bidding, Construction and Inspection Services for Phase Two of Well Number 4 and Well Number 5 Water Treatment Plant Expansion Project (C.T. Eagle)
C. TOWN ATTORNEY'S REPORT
9. Resolution 2022-120 – First and Final Reading - Variance – Pine Brook Village MHP – Pursuant to Chapter 5, Section 5-4. h).7).D).3)., of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) which requires the rear-yard setback within the MH-9 zoning district be a minimum of 10 feet. The variance request is to allow a minimum of a 5-foot rear yard setback for the entire Pine Brook Village Mobile Home Park for lots addressed as 601-690 Pine Brook Circle, referenced by Alternate Key 1584922, owned by Pine Brook Management, LLC, within the town limits of the Town of Lady Lake, Florida (Becky Higgins)
10. Ordinance 2023-01 – Second Reading – Consideration of Ordinance 2023-01 (Second and Final Reading) An Ordinance Amending Chapter 2, Article VI, Division 3 of the Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances; Deleting and Replacing Ordinance 2021-12 in its Entirety; Setting Forth New Procedures for the use of the Town’s Community Building and Library Meeting Rooms, Establishing Fees, Deposits, Limitations and Exemptions on Rentals, Providing for Regulations; Enforcement and Penalties; Providing for Severability; Providing for Repeal of Conflicting Ordinances and Resolutions; Providing for an Effective Date (Mike Burske)
TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
MAYOR AND COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.