Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, March 20, 2023, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
Call to Order
Pastor Jeff Hosmer – North Lake Presbyterian Church
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
All items listed under consent are considered routing by the Town Commission and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Town Commissioner so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in its normal sequence.
3. February 28, 2023 – Town Commission Workshop Minutes
4. March 6, 2023 – Town Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Approval for Lady Lake First Baptist Church to Utilize the Log Cabin for a Concert on the Evening of April 7th at 7pm
6. Approval of Continuation of Utilizing Option B of the Interlocal Agreement with Lake County for Collection of Storm Debris from Streets and Right of Ways.
C. NEW BUSINESS
7. Consideration of Granting a Partial Exemption for use of the Community Building by the Sunday Night AA Meeting Group (Nancy Wilson)
8. Consideration of sending written approval to Lake County allowing them to move forward with a lease proposal with Verizon for carrier co-location at the communication tower facilities located at 1113 Teal Lane (Bill Lawrence)
9. Consideration of Town Manager Lawrence’s Employment Agreement and Salary Adjustment (Town Commission)
D. TOWN ATTORNEY'S REPORT
TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
MAYOR AND COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.