Commission Meeting Agenda
Commission Meeting Agenda, September 18, 2023, at 6 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Citizens are encouraged to participate in the Town of Lady Lake meetings. Citizen groups are asked to name a spokesperson. Speakers will be limited to three minutes. Additional time may be granted at the Mayor’s discretion. Upon being recognized by the Mayor, please approach the dais, state your name and address, and speak into the microphone. The order of agenda items may be changed if deemed appropriate by the Town Commission. Please be respectful of others and put your cell phone on silent mode.
Call to Order
Moment of Silence
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. PUBLIC HEARING
3. Consideration of the Water, Sewer and Reuse Utility Agreement for the Rolling Acres Reserve Apartments― Major Modification to Site Plan MJM 05/23-003 ― Requesting Utilities Capacity Reservation of 49 Water ERUs, 48 Sewer ERUs and 32 Reuse ERUs for an approved 92-unit Apartment Complex Project amongst six buildings and featuring 183 parking spaces, Lift Station, Trash Compactor and Landscaping Buffers, on an 8.12-acre parcel zoned Light Commercial, owned by Rolling Acres Club III Investment Partners LLC, and identified by Alternate Key 1279861. (Thad Carroll)
C. NEW BUSINESS
D. TOWN ATTORNEY'S REPORT
6. Ordinance 2023-15 – First Reading – Consideration of Request to Permit Signs Advertising Town Events to be placed in the right-of-way in Lady Lake and to allow Sponsorship Banners that Face the Roadway. (Mike Burske)
7. Ordinance 2023-05 — Second and Final Reading - Small Scale Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Hien D. Nguyen and Barbara D. Kleinschrodt — Changing the future land use designation from Lady Lake Mixed Residential – Low Density (MR-LD) to Town of Lady Lake Commercial General - Retail Sales and Service (RET); for property being approximately 0.682 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 2801573 and 2515678 within Lake County, Florida. (Thad Carroll)
8. Ordinance 2023-06 — Second and Final Reading - Rezoning — Hien D. Nguyen and Barbara D. Kleinschrodt — Changing the zoning designation from Lady Lake Mixed Low-Density Residential (MX-5) to Lady Lake Planned Commercial (CP) for property; being approximately 0.682 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 2801573 and 2515678 within Lake County, Florida. (Thad Carroll)
9. Ordinance 2023-12 – Second and Final Reading - Rezoning - An Ordinance Redesignating the Zoning Classification for Certain Property Being Approximately 3.216 Acres, Owned by CGCR Holding, LLC; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1121116, 1121124, and 1111277, Rezoning Subject Property From Lady Lake Light Commercial (LC) and Lady Lake Planned Commercial (CP), to Lady Lake Planned Commercial (CP); located west of Old Dixie Highway and on the north and south side of Griffin View Drive, within Lake County, Florida. (Thad Carroll)
10. Ordinance 2023-14 – Second and Final Reading - Fertilizer Ordinance – Adding to Lady Lake’s Land Development Regulations a Section Entitled “Fertilizer Use”; Restricting the Timing of Application and Content of Certain Fertilizers; (C.T. Eagle)
TOWN MANAGER'S REPORT
MAYOR AND COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
This section is reserved for members of the public to bring up matters of concern or comments. It is not limited to items on the agenda.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.