Commission Meeting Agenda Item
Green Key Village Subdivision Phase 3, Final Plat Plan, proposing 27 age-restricted single-family residential lots on a 7.29-acre parcel zoned PUD, within the Green Key Village Development, located on the north side of Lake Ella Road approximately ½ mile east of Rolling Acres Road, addressed as 1635 Lake Ella Road (Alternate Key 3903749)
Growth Management Department
Staff Recommended Motion
Approval to Renew the Two-Year Term Lease Agreement between the Town of Lady Lake and the Lady Lake Historical Society.
Applicant and owner, Greg Thomas of Green Key Village, LLC, has submitted Final Subdivision Plat Plans and application for approval for the Green Key Village Phase 3 Subdivision. Other supplementary documentation includes Subdivision Title of Opinion, Warranty Deed, Survey, and Declaration of Covenants, Restrictions, and Easements.
The Green Key Village Phase 3 proposes the construction of 27 age-restricted single-family residences located on approximately 7.29 acres on the north side of Lake Ella Road approximately ½ mile east of Rolling Acres Road, addressed as 1635 Lake Ella Road (Alternate Key 3903749). The Final Plat Plan was reviewed to determine if it is in compliance with the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) and Florida Statutes Chapter 177. Attached are the following items in the packet:
- Final Plat Review completed by Town Attorney, dated August 28, 2018.
- Final Plat Review completed by Town Surveyor, dated August 28, 2018.
- Declaration of Covenants, Restrictions and Easement Green Key Village, Phase 3.
- Subdivision Title of Opinion dated July 10, 2018.
- Revised Final Subdivision Plat Plans submitted on August 20, 2018.
- The Town Commission approved Ordinance 2016-43 on February 6, 2017, establishing the zoning for the 7.29-acre parcel as Planned Unit Development (PUD) for the age-restricted project.
- The Green Key Village - Phase 3 Subdivision Preliminary Plat Plan received approval by Town Commission on June 5, 2018. The applicant has completed the Improvement Plans and Construction process and is ready to proceed with the Final Plat Application.
- A Sewer & Water Agreement was executed between Town of Lady Lake and the Property Owner/Developer, and adequate capacity has been allocated to the Green Key Village - Phase 3 Subdivision.
Satisfied or Revised Items:
- Applicant has addressed all outstanding Town Attorney comments.
- Applicant has addressed all outstanding surveyor comments.
- The Declaration of Covenants, Restriction and Easement for the Green Key Village Subdivision Phase 3 indicates that Phase 3 is an adult community designed to provide housing for persons fifty-five years of age. No person under nineteen years of age may be a permanent resident except permitted to visit and temporarily reside for period not exceeding thirty days. Drainage and Utility Easements are 10 feet on all front and rear lot line and 5 feet Drainage and Utility Easements on all side lot lines.
The Technical Review Committee (TRC) members individually reviewed the application on Thursday, August 28, 2018, finding the application complete ready to move forward to the Planning & Zoning Board.
At the September 10, 2018 meeting, the Planning and Zoning Board voted 4-0 to forward the plat of Green Key Village to the Town Commission with the recommendation of approval.