Contractor Registration Requirements
Any contractor that submits an application for a permit must provide the following paperwork:
- Copy of State License
- Copy of Lake County Competency Card (required if registered and not State certified)
- Copy of Business Tax Receipt (issued from County the business operates in, if applicable)
- General Liability Certificate (“The Town of Lady Lake” as the certificate holder)
- Workers Compensation Certificate (“The Town of Lady Lake” as the certificate holder) or copy of Letter of Exemption
- An optional $30 Annual Licensing Maintenance Fee (due by September 30 each year) if you would like the Town to keep your information on file
Insurance certificates must come directly from the insurance company to the Town of Lady Lake via fax.
The contractor must provide a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) and phone number for our records.
Paperwork can be submitted at time of application or faxed to our office.
The license holder of the company is the only person authorized to pick up a permit unless they submit an original, notarized Power of Attorney for a different person.
To acquire a Lake County Competency Card, contact the Lake County Licensing Department at 352-343-9653.
409 Fennell Blvd.
Lady Lake, FL. 32159
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.