Grand Opening Sign Permit Application
Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Sec. 17-5 d) 2):
- All commercial, industrial, public and quasi-public uses and mixed-use developments (commercial combined with multi-family residential) will be allowed to display a grand opening event with a valid permit.
- Signage for a grand opening event will be permitted for a period not to exceed 30 days and will only be issued to new business or existing business relocating to an entirely new location.
- The display must occur within the first 60 days following C.O. issuance or three months of a new business relocation. Changes in ownership of an existing business shall not be entitled to apply for a grand opening sign application.
- Grand opening signage shall not be located in the right-of-way of any public street or within five feet of any property line and each single sign shall not exceed 32 square feet.
- Signage shall not obscure building address numbers, be displayed on a roof top, extend vertically above the fascia of a building, or encroach into fire lanes. Moreover, Town shall not be liable for temporary sign options that are not securely placed.
- Allowable signs per each grand opening event may include a combination not to exceed a maximum of three sign options.
409 Fennell Blvd.
Lady Lake, FL. 32159
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.