Residential Windows and Doors Permits
A permit is required prior to starting construction upon any property. To ensure the timeliest processing of your permit application, please review the following checklists and information.
- Completed, signed and notarized Building Permit Application
- Product Approval Numbers for all windows and doors
- Installation Specifications for all windows and do
- Notice of Commencement, if applicable
- Park Permission, if applicable*
*Any properties located in a rental park will need park permission for the permit to be released.
Contractors and Subcontractors
- Copy of their current State License (and Lake County Competency Card if registered).
- Business Tax Receipt (if applicable).
- Certificate of Certificate of Insurance of General Liability (with the Town of Lady Lake as the certificate holder).
- Workers Compensation or Exemption certificate (with the Town of Lady Lake as the certificate holder).
All insurance certificates must be submitted by the insurance company.
A recorded Notice of Commencement will be required prior to the first inspection for any project with a job value over $2,500.