Parks, Recreation and Tree Advisory Meeting Agenda
Parks, Recreation and Tree Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda, February 14, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. New Business
1. Approval of Minutes of August 9, 2023, Parks, Recreation and Tree Advisory Committee Meeting
2. Consideration of the Conceptual Landscaping Plans and Waiver Requests for Teague Plaza - New Major Site Plan MJSP 06/23-001 - Proposing a Mixed-Use Two-Story Building consisting of a 5,797 square feet footprint with a total floor area of 11,574 square feet and proposing 3,893 square feet of office space and 1,894 square feet for the Diner Restaurant on the first floor, and six (6) apartments on the second floor, for Certain Property Being ±1.63 Acres of Land, Owned by T-Lynne Properties, LLC, Located Along County Road 25/Teague Trail, Approximately 650 +/- Feet North of the Intersection of County Road 25/Teague Trail And Griffin Avenue, addressed as 1124 Teague Trail (Alternate Keys 2933089 & 3785245).(Rebecca Higgins)
3. Review and Discussion of the Updated Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan for Lady Lake Parks and Recreation
4. Consideration to Send a Recommendation to the Commission to Have the Children in the Area of Lady Lake Vote on Two Proposed Playground Designs to Replace the Equipment Recently Removed from Pyramid Park
5. Consideration of Approval to Send a Recommendation to the Commission to Invest in the Proposed Exercise Equipment at Snooky Park
6. Consideration to Send a Recommendation to the Commission to Host the Lady Lake Fireworks on July 29th, 2024, and to Shoot them off from the Mayfield Property and Use the Rolling Acres Sports Complex as a backup site
Chairperson and Members Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.