Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda,
November 9, 2020, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the wearing of masks is requested, and social distancing of any attendees will be required.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Public Comment
E. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — September 14, 2020 Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Ordinance 2020-11 — An Ordinance Annexing Property being Approximately 1.26 Acres Owned by M & L Lady Lake, LLC; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1237998 (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2020-12 — An Ordinance Amending the Lady Lake Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan of Property Being Approximately 1.26 Acres from Lake County Urban Medium to Lady Lake Commercial General (Retail Sales & Services) (RET), Owned by M & L Lady Lake, LLC, Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1237998 (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2020-13 — An Ordinance Rezoning Property being Approximately 1.26 Acres Owned by M & L Lady Lake LLC, from Lake County Planned Commercial (CP) to Lady Lake Planned Commercial (CP), Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1237998 (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2020-14 — An Ordinance of the Town of Lady Lake, Lake County, Florida, Adopting Corrections, Updates and Modifications to the Capital Improvements Schedule of the Town of Lady Lake Comprehensive Plan (Wendy Then)
- Resolution 2020-112 — Sun Water Oak Expansion LLC & Sun Communities Finance LP — Pursuant to Chapter 5, Section 5-4).h).7).D).1).d)., a Variance Request to Reduce Front Yard Setback from 25 Feet to 20 Feet for Residential Structures within the Water Oak Hilltop Expansion Phases 1-5 Development Proposed South of Griffin Avenue and East of the Water Oak Country Club Estates, Referenced by Alternate Keys 1238111, 1770483, and 1238277 (Wendy Then)
- Resolution 2020-113 — Sun Water Oak Expansion LLC & Sun Communities Finance LP — Pursuant to Chapter 15, Article II). Section 15-52).D).3), a Variance Request to Allow the Construction of Internal Private Roads within the Water Oak Hilltop Expansion Phases 2 through 5 to be 20-Foot Paved Roads to Keep Consistency with the Construction and Layout of the Existing Water Oak Country Club Estates, Referenced by Alternate Keys 1238111, 1770483, and 1238277 (Wendy Then)
F. Chairperson and Members Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.