Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda,
August 9, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks and social distancing is optional as many in the community have received their Covid 19 vaccines.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Public Comment
E. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — June 14, 2021 Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Lady Lake Commons — Final Commercial Plat — Proposing a Plat of Five Commercial Lots and Three Tracts on an 18.52-Acre Parcel Zoned Heavy Commercial (HC), Located West of County Road 25, South of Fennell Boulevard, and Northeast of Highway 27/441, within Lake County, Florida (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-09 — Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Linden Street Development, LLC — Change from Manufactured Homes High Density (MH-HD) to Commercial General – Retail Sales & Services (RET) for Property Owned by J.T. Beahan IV; Referenced by Alternate Key 1771421 and being Approximately 22.29 Acres; within Lake County, Florida (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-10 — Rezoning — Linden Street Development, LLC — Redesignating Zoning Classification from Manufactured Homes High Density (MH-9) and Heavy Commercial (HC) to Planned Commercial (CP) for Property Owned by J.T. Beahan IV; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1771421 and being Approximately 27.82 Acres, within Lake County, Florida (Wendy Then)
- Resolution 2021-105 (First and Final Reading) — Variance — Cynthia L. Hines-White and Lester L White — Chapter 5). 5-4). F).4).C).1).A)., of the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Which Requires the Front Yard Setback within the MX-5 Zoning District to be 25 Feet; After-the-Fact Variance Request to Allow the Front Yard Setback to be 18.7 Feet to Preserve a Carport Erected at 223 Gibson Street, Referenced By Alternate Key 1750776 (Wendy Then)
- Resolution 2021-107 (First and Final Reading) — Variance — Lynk Investments, LLC —Granting a Request to Remove 18 Historic Trees in Accordance with the Provisions of Chapter 10, Section 10-5. C). 3). A)., of the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations, on Property Located at 41101 and 41109 County Road 25, Referenced by Alternate Keys 1237718 and 1237734 (Wendy Then)
F. Chairperson and Members Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.