Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda,
November 8, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — October 11, 2021 Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Ordinance 2021-22 — Rezoning — for Property Being Approximately 6.62 Acres Owned by Randy Heimos Life Estate; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1121612, 1584876, 2700416, and 3793334; within Lake County, Florida; Rezoning from Lady Lake Residential Professional (RP) To Lady Lake Planned Commercial (CP) (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-23 — Annexation — of Property being Approximately 150.72 Acres Owned by Mark And Susan Daigneau, Douglas A. Hill, Sr. Life Estate, and Levon and Sarah Mears; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1279763, 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, and 1770653; Located South of County Road 466 And East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-24 — Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Providing for a Change to the Future Land Use Designation of Property being Approximately 150.72 Acres Owned by Mark and Susan Daigneau, Douglas A. Hill, Sr. Life Estate, and Levon and Sarah Mears; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1279763, 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, and 1770653; Located South of County Road 466 and East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida; Change from Urban Low Density (Lake County) to Mixed Development District/Traditional Neighborhood District (MDD-ND) (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-25 — Rezoning — for Property being Approximately 421 Acres Owned by Triston Gustavo Meucci Life Estate, Louis Meucci Trustee, Mark and Susan Daigneau, Douglas A. Hill, Sr. Life Estate, and Levon and Sarah Mears; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1279810, 3325451, 1279801, 1770700, 1279828, 1279780, 1279763, 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, and 1770653; Located South of County Road 466 and East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida; Rezoning Subject Property from Lake County Agriculture and Planned Unit Development to Town of Lady Lake Planned Unit Development–Mixed Use (PUD) (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-26 — Rezoning — for Nine Properties being Approximately 74 Acres Owned by Miguel Matos and Rosa Perez, James Hartson and Daphne Peters, Nicholas and Lark Capra, Waylon and Mandy Bibler, Joseph and Melissa Denham, Richard Rotondo, and The Di Scala Family Trust; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 2688360, 2688424, 2688483, 2688556, 1809347, 1282420, 3777509, 1282454 and 3793364; within Lady Lake, Florida; Rezoning Subject Properties from Lady Lake County Single-Family Medium Density (RS-6) to Lady Lake Agricultural Residential (AG-1) (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2021-27 — An Ordinance Adopting Corrections, Updates And Modifications to the Capital Improvements Schedule of the Town of Lady Lake Comprehensive Plan for Years 2022—2026 (Wendy Then)
E. Chairperson and Members Report
F. Public Comment
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.