Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda,
June 13, 2022, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — May 9, 2022— Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Ordinance 2022-04 — Annexation — Smith-Anderson — An Ordinance Voluntarily Annexing Three Vacant Parcels Being Approximately 24.75 Acres, owned by William Mason Anderson and Alfreida Anderson and Carl A. Smith Trustee of the Carl A. Smith Family Trust, property being approximately a mile south of the intersection of Rolling Acres Road and Highway 466, and just over 5/6 of a mile north of the intersection of Rolling Acres Road and Lake Ella Road, southeast corner of Sunshower Lane and Rolling Acres Road, Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3907338, 1283264, and 1283329, within Lake County Florida.
- Ordinance 2022-05 — Small Scale Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Smith-Anderson — Change the future land use designation from Lake County Urban Low Density to Lady Lake Single Family Medium Density for property owned by William Mason Anderson and Alfreida Anderson and Carl A. Smith Trustee of the Carl A. Smith Family Trust; being approximately 24.75 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3907338, 1283264, and 1283329, within Lake County, Florida.
- Ordinance 2022-06 — Rezoning — Smith-Anderson — Change the zoning designation from Lake County Agriculture (A) to Lady Lake Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) for property owned by William Mason Anderson and Alfreida Anderson and Carl A. Smith Trustee of the Carl A. Smith Family Trust; being approximately 24.75 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 3907338, 1283264, and 1283329, within Lake County, Florida.
- Ordinance 2022-07 - An Ordinance of the Town of Lady Lake, Lake County, Florida; Amending the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations (Ordinance No. 94-08); Amending Chapter 7, Site Development Plan Regulations; Adding Section 13, Entitled Limitation of Hours Of Construction.
- Resolution No. 2022-106 – Variance – Siddhi Riddhi, LLC - Pursuant to Chapter 5, Section 5-4. f).1).C.), of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) which requires that the maximum customary accessory structure square footage within the MX-5 zoning district does not exceed 35 percent of the principal structure. The variance request is to allow a total of 1,500 square feet or 134 percent of the principal structure to be allowed the construction of a 30-foot by 50-foot garage on property addressed as 209 Oak Hill Road, referenced by Alternate Key 1121078, within the Town of Lady Lake.
E. Chairperson and Members Report
F. Public Comment
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.