Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda,
August 8, 2022, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
D. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — July 11, 2022— Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Ordinance 2022-08 — An Ordinance Annexing One Lot Being Approximately 0.15 Acre, located within Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 3, Owned by Martha K. Friedman, Referenced by Alternate Key Number 2684232.
- Ordinance 2022-09 — Small Scale Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan Amendment — An Ordinance Amending the Lady Lake Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan of One Lot Being Approximately 0.15 Acre, Located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 3, Owned by Martha K. Friedman, Referenced by Alternate Key Number 2684232.
- Ordinance 2022-10 — Rezoning — An ordinance rezoning one lot being approximately 0.15 acre, located in Orange Blossom Gardens Unit 3, owned by Martha K. Friedman, referenced by Alternate Key Number 2684232.
- Ordinance 2022-11 — An Ordinance of the Town Commission of the Town of Lady Lake, Florida; Voluntarily Annexing Property Being Approximately 172.707 Acres Owned by Joseph H. O’Dell and Julian and Diana Malkiewicz; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1283582 And 1283523; Located Approximately 1,500 Feet North of Lake Ella Road and East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida
- Ordinance 2022-12 – Large-Scale Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Changing the future land use designation from Lake County Rural to Lady Lake Single Family Medium Density for property owned by Joseph H. O’Dell and Julien and Diana Malkiewicz; being approximately 172.707 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1283582, and 1283523, within Lake County, Florida.
- Ordinance 2022-13 — An Ordinance redesignating zoning classification for certain property being approximately 329.96 acres owned by Lugano Development, LLC, Joseph O’Dell, and Diana and Julien Malkiewicz; Referenced by Alternate Key Numbers 1283311, 1283523, 1283582, 1283612, 1585031, 2877685, 2879874, and 3493737; Located south of County Road 466, north of Lake Ella Road, and East of Cherry Lake Road in Lake County, Florida; Rezoning Subject Property from Lake County Agriculture and Town of Lady Lake Planned Unit Development to Town of Lady Lake Planned Unit Development (PUD).
E. Chairperson and Members Report
F. Public Comment
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.