Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda,
November 14, 2022, at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
A. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — September 12, 2022— Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Hammock Oaks Subdivision Phases 1-6 — Preliminary Plat Plan — Proposing a total of 1142 units spread amongst 11 phases, including 190 Market Rate Single Family Residences, 722 Market Rate Age-restricted Single Family Residences, and 230 Market Rate Townhomes, on multiple parcels consisting of approximately 377.87 +/- acres of land, zoned Planned Unit Development (PUD), located on the south side of Highway 466, west of Rolling Acres Road and east of Cherry Lake Road/County Road 100, identified by Alternate Key Numbers 1770670, 1770661, 1771498, 1770653, 1279810, 1770700, 1279801, 3325451, 1279763, 1279780 & 1279828. (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2022-17 — Annexation — Nitai Capital Partners Edwards, LLC — An Ordinance Voluntarily Annexing One Vacant Parcel Being Approximately 31.10 Acres, owned by Nitai Capital Partners Edwards, LLC, property being approximately ¾ of a mile east of the intersection of Edwards Road and South Highway 27/441, along the north side of Edwards Road, Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1280681, within Lake County Florida. (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2022-18 — Small Scale Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan Amendment — Nitai Capital Partners Edwards, LLC — Change the future land use designation from Lake County Urban Low Density to Lady Lake Single Family Medium Density for property owned by Nitai Capital Partners Edwards, LLC; being approximately 31.10 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1280681, within Lake County, Florida. (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2022-19 — Rezoning — Nitai Capital Partners Edwards, LLC — Change the zoning designation from Lake County Agriculture R-1 to Lady Lake Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD) for property owned by Nitai Capital Partners Edwards, LLC; being approximately 31.10 acres; Referenced by Alternate Key Number 1280681, within Lake County, Florida. (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2022-20 — An Ordinance imposing a moratorium upon the receipt and processing of annexation applications to provide staff the opportunity to perform a comprehensive inventory of land use entitlements and the projected demand on public infrastructure. (Wendy Then)
- Ordinance 2022-21 — An Ordinance Adopting Corrections, Updates, and Modifications to the Capital Improvements Schedule of the Town of Lady Lake Comprehensive Plan. (Wendy Then)
Chairperson and Members Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.