Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda, October 9, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
A. New Business
- Approval of Minutes — August 14, 2023— Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Resolution No. 2023-110 – Variance - A Resolution Granting a Variance from the Provisions of Chapter 5). Chart 5-2, of the Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Which Requires the Rear Yard Setback to be a Minimum of 20 Feet for All Single-Family Lots Located Within the MF-12 "Multi-Family High-Density Low Rise” Zoning District. The Variance Request is to Allow a Minimum of an 11.8 Foot Rear Yard Setback on Property Owned by Jason and Helen Accurso, Located at 428 Cierra Oaks Circle, within the Town Limits of Lady Lake, Florida.
- Resolution 2023-111 – Variance – Boulevard Oaks Subdivision - Historic Tree Removal – Pursuant to Chapter 10, Section 10-5). c).3).A., of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) which requires a variance for the removal of historic trees. (Historic trees are classified as a tree with a diameter at breast height (DBH) of 36” or greater). The variance request is to allow for the removal of two viable historic trees located within the property of the proposed Boulevard Oaks Subdivision, owned by Palm Property Partners – Haymaker, LLC, within the town limits of the Town of Lady Lake, Florida.
- Resolution 2023-112 – Variance – Elite RV & Boat Storage MJSP 02/23-001 – Reduction in Required Parking – Chapter 7, Section 7-4). b).4)., of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) which require one parking space per ten motor vehicle/boat storage stalls. The variance request is for the reduction of the 19 required parking spaces located within the property of the proposed Elite RV & Boat Storage development, owned by Elite RV & Boat Storage Villages, LLC, within the town limits of the Town of Lady Lake, Florida.
- Lady Lake Reserve — Preliminary Plat Plan — Proposing a total of 111 lots (69 Single Family and 42 Town Homes), on property consisting of approximately 24.75 acres, owned by Carl A. Smith Trustee, with the zoning entitlement of Planned Unit Development (PUD), located on the east side of Rolling Acres Road, lying one mile south of Highway 466.
Chairperson and Members Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.