Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda, March 11, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
Welcoming New Board Member Nora Choquette
D. Public Comments
E. New Business
1. Selection of Chairperson and Vice Chairperson
2. Approval of Minutes — February 11, 2019 Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
3. Ordinance 2019-01 — Ricardo J. Palacios and Francis M. Burgado Santiago — Small Scale Future Land Use Map Amendment Request — Change from Lady Lake Commercial General-Retail Sales and Services (RET) to Lady Lake Manufactured Home-High Density (MH-HD) for Approximately .46 Acres Along Skyline Drive, Referenced by Alternate Key 3793915, Lots 23 and 24 of Block B of the Skyline Hills Subdivision, Within the Town limits of Lady Lake, Florida (Wendy Then)
4. Ordinance 2019-02 — Ricardo J. Palacios and Francis M. Burgado Santiago — Rezoning Request to Change from Lady Lake Heavy Commercial (HC) to Lady Lake Manufactured Homes High Density (MH-9) for Approximately .46 Acres Along Skyline Drive, Referenced by Alternate Key 3793915, Lots 23 and 24 of Block B of the Skyline Hills Subdivision, Within the Town limits of Lady Lake, Florida (Wendy Then)
5. Resolution 2019-101 — Kuntee and Harnarine Poorun — Variance Request Pursuant to Chapter 14, Section 14-9.) b).2). B). — Requesting the Spacing Distance between Fire Hydrants be set at 365 Feet as Opposed to the Required 800 Feet Spacing from the Closest Fire Hydrant to Facilitate Improvements on Property Addressed as 127 East Lemon Street, Identified by Alternate Key 3910612, Within the Town limits of Lady Lake, Florida (Wendy Then)
F. Chairperson and Members Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.