Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda, December 11, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at 1:30 p.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
I. Call to Order - Roll Call - Determination of a Quorum
II. Public Comments
III. Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Minutes — September 11, 2019 Police Pension Board Meeting
IV. Reports (Attorney - Consultants)
1. Patrick Donlan, Board Actuary, of Foster & Foster
a) October 1, 2019 Valuation Report
2. Brad Hess, Investment Consultant, of AndCo Consulting
a) Quarterly Report as of September 30, 2019
3. Kevin Stone, Board Attorney, of Stone & Gerken, P.A.
a) Update of Proposed Ordinance
V. New Business
1. Foster & Foster Portal Demonstration
2. ADA Website Compliance
3. Actual Expenses as of September 30, 2019
VI. Old Business
VII. Consent Agenda
1. Payment Ratification (see attached spreadsheet)
a) Warrant #11 and #12
2. New Invoices for Payment (see highlighted items on spreadsheet)
a) Warrant #13
3. Fund Activity Report for September 5, 2019 to December 4, 2019 (see attached spreadsheet)
VIII. Staff Reports, Discussion, and Action
1. Foster & Foster — Siera Feketa, Plan Administrator
a) Update on Senate Bill 534 — Posting Requirements
IX. Trustees' Reports, Discussion, and Action
Note: Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call (352) 751-1565.
Next Meeting Date: March 11, 2020 at 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting