Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda, September 9, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Wednesday, September 9, 2020, at 1:30 p.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
I. Call to Order - Roll Call - Determination of a Quorum
II. Public Comments
III. Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Minutes — June 10, 2020 Police Pension Board Meeting
IV. Reports (Attorney - Consultants)
1. AndCo Consulting — Brad Hess, Investment Consultant
a) Quarterly Report as of June 30, 2020
2. Stone & Gerken, P.A — Kevin Stone, Board Attorney
V. New Business
1. Discussion of Vesting Provisions and Benefit Accrual Rate
2. Discussion of Florida Public Pension Trustees Association (FPPTA) Membership
3. Proposed 2020 — 2021 Budget
4. Proposed 2021 Meeting Dates
VI. Old Business
VII. Consent Agenda
1. Payment Ratification (see attached spreadsheet)
a) Warrant 20 and 21
2. New Invoices for Payment (see highlighted items on spreadsheet)
3. Fund Activity Report for June 4, 2020 to September 2, 2020 (see attached spreadsheet)
VIII. Staff Reports, Discussion, and Action
1. Foster & Foster — Siera Feketa, Plan Administrator
a.) Financial Disclosure Forms
b.) Update on State Monies
c.) Fiduciary Liability Policy Renewal
IX. Trustees' Reports, Discussion, and Action
Note: Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call (352) 751-1565.
Next Meeting Date: September 9, 2020 at 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting