Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda, June 9, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 1:30 p.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
I. Call to Order - Roll Call - Determination of a Quorum
II. Public Comments
III. Approval of Minutes
1. March 31, 2021 — Police Pension Board Quarterly Meeting
IV. Reports (Attorney - Consultants)
1. AndCo Consulting — Brad Hess, Investment Consultant
a) Quarterly Report as of March 31, 2021
2. Stone & Gerken, P.A — Kevin Stone, Board Attorney
b) Financial Disclosure Forms
V. New Business
1. Update on Trustee Terms
2. Election of 5th Trustee
VI. Old Business
VII. Consent Agenda
1. Payment Ratification (see attached spreadsheet)
a) Warrant #27 & #28
2. New Invoices for Payment (see highlighted items on spreadsheet)
3. Fund Activity Report for March 25, 2021 to June 2, 2021 (see attached spreadsheet)
VIII. Staff Reports, Discussion, and Action
1. Foster & Foster — Siera Feketa, Plan Administrator
a) Update of SB534 Posting Requirements
b) Discussion of Annual Confirmation of Receipt of Benefits and Disability Affidavits
c) Educational Opportunity:
-FPPTA Annual Conference, June 27th to 30th, 2021, Orlando, FL
IX. Trustees' Reports, Discussion, and Action
Next Meeting Date: September 8, 2021 at 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting
Note: Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call (352) 751-1565.