Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda, March 9, 2022 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at 1:30 p.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
I. Call to Order - Roll Call - Determination of a Quorum
II. Public Comments
III. Approval of Minutes
1. December 8, 2021 — Police Pension Board Quarterly Meeting
IV. Reports (Attorney - Consultants)
1. AndCo Consulting — Brad Hess, Investment Consultant
a) Quarterly report as of December 31, 2021
2. Stone & Gerken, P.A. — Kevin Stone, Board Attorney
a) Financial Disclosure Forms
V. New Business
- Update on Trustee Term Expiration
a) Daniel Russell, Commission Appointed, Expires April 2022
b) John Schmied, Commission Appointed, Expires April 2022
VI. Old Business
VII. Consent Agenda
1. Payment Ratification (see attached spreadsheet)
a) Warrant #33 & #34
2. New Invoices for Payment (see highlighted items on spreadsheet)
3. Fund Activity Report for December 2, 2021 to March 2, 2022 (see attached spreadsheet)
VIII. Staff Reports, Discussion, and Action
1. Foster & Foster — Siera Feketa, Plan Administrator
a) Discussion of Disability Affidavits
b) Educational Opportunity
FPPTA Annual Conference, June 26th to 29th, 2022, Orlando, FL
IX. Trustees' Reports, Discussion, and Action
Next Meeting Date: June 8, 2022 at 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting
Note: Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call (352) 751-1565.