Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda, December 14, 2022 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Wednesday, December 14, 2022, at 1:30 p.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
I. Call to Order - Roll Call - Determination of a Quorum
II. Public Comments
III. Approval of Minutes
1. September 14, 2022 — Quarterly Meeting
IV. Reports (Attorney - Consultants)
1.Foster & Foster, Sara Carlson, Board Actuary
i). October 1, 2022 actuarial valuation report
2. AndCo Consulting, Brad Hess, Investment Consultant
i). Quarterly report as of September 30, 2022
3. Stone & Gerkin, P.A., Kevin Stone/Francheska Sabatini, Board Attorney
V. New Business
- Actual expenses as of September 30, 2022
VI. Old Business
VII. Consent Agenda
1.Payment ratification (see attached spreadsheet)
i). Warrant #40, #41
2. New invoices for payment approval (see highlighted items on spreadsheet)
3. Fund activity report for September 8, 2022 – December 7, 2022 (see attached spreadsheet)
VIII. Staff Reports, Discussion, and Action
1. Foster & Foster, Siera Feketa, Plan Administrator
i). Renewal of FPPTA board membership
ii). Educational opportunity
a). FPPTA Winter Trustees School, January 29, 2023 through February 1, 2023, Orlando, FL
IX. Trustees' Reports, Discussion, and Action
Next Meeting Date: March 8, 2023 at 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting
Note: Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call (352) 751-1565.