Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Board Meeting Agenda, September 13, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 1:30 p.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
I. I. CALL TO ORDER — ROLL CALL — DETERMINATION OF A QUORUM
II. II. PUBLIC COMMENTS
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- June 14, 2023 — Quarterly Meeting
- August 1, 2023 — Initial Disability Hearing
IV. REPORTS (ATTORNEY/CONSULTANTS)
1. AndCo Consulting — Brad Hess, Investment Consultant
i. Quarterly report as of June 30, 2023
ii. Updated Investment Policy Statement
2. Stone & Gerkin, P.A. – Kevin Stone, Board Attorney
V. NEW BUSINESS
- Proposed 2024 Meeting Dates
- Proposed 2023-2024 Budget
- COLA Cost Study
- Election of Officers (Chairman/Secretary)
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. CONSENT AGENDA
- Payment ratification
- Warrant #46, #47
- New Invoices for Payment Approval
- Fund Activity Report for June 8, 2023 — September 6, 2023
VIII. STAFF REPORTS, DISCUSSION, AND ACTION
1. Foster & Foster — Siera Feketa, Plan Administrator.
i. Financial disclosure forms
ii. Update on State Monies Deposit
iii. Update on SB534 Posting Requirements
iv. Educational Opportunity
a. Division of Retirement’s 52nd Annual Police Officers’ & Firefighters’ Pension Conference, September 26-28, 2023, Orlando, FL
b. FPPTA Fall Trustees School, October 1-4, 2023, Ponte Vedra, FL
IX. TRUSTEES’ REPORTS, DISCUSSION, ACTION
Next Meeting Date: December 13, 2023 at 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting
Note: Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call (352) 751-1565.