Police Pension Meeting Agenda
Police Pension Meeting Agenda,
June 12, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Public Comments [i]
1. Approval of Minutes — March 13, 2019 Police Pension Board Meeting
2. Approval of the Following Invoices Processed for Payment:
a) Invoice from Salem Trust dated January 7, 2019 for $1,250.00
b) Invoices from Stone & Gerken dated January 7, 2019 for $1,068.75; dated January 7, 2019 for $2,118.75; dated January 7, 2019 for $112.50; dated February 15, 2019 for $225.00; dated February 15, 2019 for $2,373.75; dated February 15, 2019 for $290.00; dated March 4, 2019 for $450.00; and dated March 4, 2019 for $1,321.54
c) Invoice from AndCo dated March 29, 2019 for $4,375.00
d) Invoice from Foster & Foster dated January 22, 2019 for $7,632.00
3. Financial Statements for the Quarter Ending March 31, 2019
4. January — March 2019 Statement from Salem Trust Company
5. January — March 2019 Statement from U.S. Real Estate Investment Fund, LLC
E. New Business
6. Acknowledgement of Sworn Officers’ Selection of Appointments of Board Representatives Due to Expired Terms of Deputy Chief Brough and Chief Tempesta
7. Consideration of Board Reappointment of Member Leonard Cieciek
8. Presentations by Foster & Foster and The Resource Centers, LLC Regarding the RFP for Plan Administrator Services
9. Quarterly Report by Brendan Vavrica of AndCo Consulting
10. Quarterly Report by Kevin Stone of Stone & Gerken, P.A.
a) Update on Disability Application by Shane Barrett
11. Discussion Regarding Amending the Plan to Allow Retired Members to Work for The Town in a Non-Pensionable Position
12. Informational Items from Debbie Lopez, Accountant-Finance Department
a) Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Budget versus Actual
b) Police Annual Report Fiscal Year 2017-2018
c) Actuarial Report as of September 30, 2018
F. Chairperson and Members' Report
Notes: (1) This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. (2) If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105). (3) Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. (4) This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.