Commission Meeting Agenda
Special Commission Meeting, February 4, 2021, at 9 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the wearing of masks is requested, and seating may be limited as social distancing of any attendees will be required.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. New Business
- Review of Procedures for Interviews of Candidates for the Town Manager Position (Colin Baenziger & Associates, Executive Search Firm)
- Scheduled Interviews of Five Selected Candidates for the Town Manager Position by the Town Commission as follows:
- 9:05 to 9:50 — Ben Marchant
- 9:55 to 10:40 a.m. — George Korthauer
- 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. — William Lawrence
- 11:30 to 11:40 a.m. — 10 Minute Break
- 11:40 to 12:25 p.m. — Len Sossamon
- 12:30 t0 1:15 p.m. — Matt Campbell
- 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. — Lunch Break
- Commission meets to Discuss the Interviews and Select a Candidate to Fill the Town Manager Position (2 p.m.)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.