Special Magistrate Hearing Agenda
Special Magistrate Hearing Agenda - Amended
July 11, 2023, 11:00 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 11:00 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
Pledge of Allegiance
Explanation of Procedure
A. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the May 23, 2023, Special Magistrate hearing
B. Old Business
C. New Business
2. Case 22-8546 — 1051 South 27/441, R & S Professional Plaza, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances, Nuisances — Section 20-24(b), Property Adjacent to Dwellings; Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, etc., Prohibited; Section 7-67, Trash, Weeds, Vegetation. Commercial Minimum Standards — Section 20-51(a)(1), Dead Trees/Limbs; Section 20-51(j), Disposal of Garbage, Trash, etc.; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
3. Case 22-8799 — 406 HWY 466, Imagine Properties of Lake County, Inc. — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances — Commercial Minimum Standards, Section 20-51(a)(1), Dead Trees/Limbs. Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations — Landscaping Requirements, Section 10-3(j)(1, 2, 3, 4), Maintenance; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
4. Case 23-0325 — 202 Longview Ave., Maria Solache — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations — Tree Protection Section 10-5(a), Prohibitions; Section 10-5(a)(1), Removal, Relocate, Destroy; Building Permit Section 16-52(a), Permit Required; Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances — Minimum Standards, General Structures Specifications Section 20-19(f), Structures Free From Infestation; Fences, Walls in Good Condition; Nuisances Section 7-67, Trash, Weeds, Vegetation; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 23-0331 — 242 Oak Hill Rd., Technology Development Consultants, LLC, Trustee — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances — Minimum Standards, Maintenance/Appearance Section 20-20(a)(5), Vacant Property Secured; Responsibilities of Owners Section 20-23(b)(8), Disposal of Waste; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
6. Case 23-0519 — 802 High St., Ivan M Reyes & Jessica Groover — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances — Minimum Standards, General Structure Specifications Section 20-19(a)(1), Weatherproof & Watertight; Section 20-19(f), Structures Free from Infestations; Fences, Walls in Good Condition; Minimum Standards Maintenance/Appearance Section 20-20(a)(1), Exterior Surfaces Maintained Adequately; Nuisances Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, etc., Prohibited; Section 7-67, Trash, Weeds, Vegetation; Order of Enforcement (Denise Williams)
7. Case 23-1524 — 1199 Kenton St., ROIB SFR Lake Ella, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations — Section 13-7(f), Sediment/Erosion Control; Section 13-54, Requirement to Use Best Management Practices; Section 13-56, Enforcement; Order of Enforcement on 4th Repeat Violations (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.