Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, February 26, 2019, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
Call to Order
by Special Magistrate Valerie Fuchs
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
December 18, 2018 Special Magistrate Meeting
- Case 19-000128 — 710 Summit Street — Kara Curry and Sandra Curry — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances, Section 4-4 – At Large Animals (Denise Williams, ACO)
- Case 18-6868 — 1817 E Schwartz Blvd — Mark S Healy and Pamela R Hayes — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 16-52 — Building Permit Required (Michelle Bilbrey, CE)
- Case 18-6977 — 919 N Hwy 27/441 — RBM Capital Investments, Inc. and Mattress One, Inc — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 17-2 — Sign Permitting Required (Michelle Bilbrey, CE)
- Case 18-6979 — 602 Ray St — Michael Churchman — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 9-2(h)(1) — Outside Storage (Michelle Bilbrey, CE)
- Case 19-7027 — 38937 Rolling Acres Rd — CLD Properties, LTD — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 3-1(a) — Development Order Required (Michelle Bilbrey, CE)
- Case 19-7032 — 568 N Hwy 27/441 — Ranger Financial, LLC (Ronald Wingerter) — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 8-26 — Business Tax Receipt Required (Repeat offender) (Michelle Bilbrey, CE)
Notes: 1. This board is advisory. All recommendations are forwarded to the Town Commission. 2. If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286 0105). Please be advised that one or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting. 3. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any person requiring special accommodation at this meeting should contact the Clerk’s office at least five calendar days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.