Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, October 22, 2019, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
by Special Magistrate Valerie Fuchs
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the September 24, 2019 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case No. 19-7139 — 524 Rainbow Blvd. — Joyce Brinson Estate — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 7-67 — High Grass (Lori Crain)
3. Case No. 19-7144 — 454 Winners Circle — Kenneth J. LaFrate — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 7-67 — High Grass (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
4. Case No. 19-7065 — 209 Longview Ave. — Sealty, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter16-52 — Building Permit Required (Lori Crain)
5. Case No. 19-7185 — 317 W. Hermosa St. — Imagine Properties of Lake County — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter3-1(a) — Development Order; Chapter 10-5(a) — Tree Removal Permit Required (Lori Crain)
6. Case No. 19-7192 — 992 Hibiscus St. — Robert W. Levandoski — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 7-67 — High Grass (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.