Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, December 17, 2019, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake
A. Call to Order
by Special Magistrate Valerie Fuchs
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the November 19, 2019 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. New Business
2. Case 19-014274 — 145 E. Lemon St. — Latasha Freeman & Dominique Pinkard — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 4-36 — Dog or Cat License, Vaccination; and Section 4-40 —Animal Cruelty (Denise Williams)
3. Case 19-7185 — 317 W Hermosa St. — Imagine Properties of Lake County, Inc. — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 3-1(a) — Development Order Violations; and Chapter 10-5(a) —Tree Removal Permit Required (Lori Crain)
4. Case 19-7220 — 212 Morningside Ave. — Ronald Orr Life Estate — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 15-83 (j)(1) — Driveway Apron (Lori Crain)
5. Case 19-7226 — 317 W Hermosa St. — Imagine Properties of Lake County, Inc. — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 16-52 — Building Permits & Fence Permit Required (Lori Crain)
6. Case 19-7237 — 321 Orange St. — Jennifer M. Mullan — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 16-52 — Fence Permit Required (Lori Crain)
7. Case 19-7257 — 412 Bay Oak Ln. — Daphne Roupas & Mary Ann McDermott — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 7-67 — High Grass (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501.
This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.