Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, January 28, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, January 28, 2020, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Valerie Fuchs
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
- Minutes of the December 17, 2019 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 19-7237-321 — 321 Orange St. — Jennifer M. Mullan — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 16-52 — Fence Permit Required; Order Enforcing Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
3. Case 19-7279 — 132 S. Hwy 27/441 — Rosan Realty, Inc. & Trimworks Design Center — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 8-26 — License required to Engage in Business, Profession or Occupation; Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 16-2(c)(3) — Fire Codes, Change of Occupancy Inspection Requirement; and Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Chapter 17-2 — Sign Permitting Requirements (Lori Crain)
4. Case 19-016651— 415 Winners Circle — Imelda Rubalcava & Jose Martinez — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 4-4 — At Large Animal, Repeat Violation (Denise Williams)
5. Case 20-000274— 415 Winners Circle — Imelda Rubalcava & Jose Martinez — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 4-4 — At Large Animal, Repeat Violation (Denise Williams)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.